This impressive Church of Kiria ton Aggelon (Lady of the Angels) is found in Loukas Karrer street.
The Church is dedicated in the Harvest of Virgin Mary ( Åéóüäéá Èåïôüêïõ) and it was built in 1687 from the guild of the notaries.
In 1953, with the strong eathquake, the church collapsed but it was soon restored to its initial form.
Externally we observe embossed representations of Virgin Mary and of Angels sculped in the stone walls. Inside the church, we will be taken by the impressive wood-crafted temple together with the very old pictures, most being works of Doxaras.
The church is built in the Spanish style " Platareskou"